Friday, February 5, 2010

Sad day! - UPDATED





So my sister just called me not to see how I was or anything but to tell me some devastating news! Christopher Meloni might be leaving Law and Order : SVU. Ughhhhhhh I've watched this show since the very beginning and I don't know what the show will be like without him. I'm thinking if for some reason they keep the show going they should bring in Jeremy Sisto from Law and Order to make sure the hottness of the cast remains the same.

This could be a good thing though because he supposedly wants to do some more theater and if he does that in New York then I could go see him!

I do hate change though.



According to Neal Baer - Executive Producer of SVU - Chris Meloni IS STAYING on SVU, at least for the time being. YAY! http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/law-and-order-exec-producer-christopher-meloni-not-leaving-svu_article_28711

1 comment:

  1. I read about that! 11 years is loyalty, I GUESS, but what the hell, man? Luckily, I babysit for a dad who looks like him.

    ReplyDelete